Monday, June 17, 2013

Review of Wallbanger by Alice Clayton



A Fun Erotic Read


Wallbanger is a contemporary erotic romance about a woman, who just recently moved into her place of residence and her neighbor.


First of the all the title certainly got my attention. Then the "Spank", "Meow", and "Giggle" that were introduced all in first chapter...let's just say that my expectations of the book were set high after that first chapter and I have to honestly say that the author delivered. The story told in mostly in Caroline's POV was predictable although engrossing with all the shenanigans that were going on throughout the book. The author's development of the characters and their relationships were done well; the book flowed well and writing for the most part was smooth although some of the transitioning into certain chapters was a little off. I absolutely loved the chapter with the internal conversations in the different characters' POV and the chapter done in Clive's POV. I found myself snorting, giggling, and laughing all throughout the book. It is an erotic romance so for mature audiences with definite sexual encounters of the very steamy kind along with dirty talk, references to drinking, and cussing. I liked the cover although in my mind I picture it in a different way, like maybe a kitchen counter involved and flour all over the place. All in all, definitely a fun read.


4 Stars out of 5 Stars

2 comments:

  1. AWWW, so excited. I still have to read this one. Sounds amazing and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, I kept laughing and my boys were like can we read?! Definitely not a child's read.

    ReplyDelete