Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013!
I want to wish all those out there a Prosperous New Year 
filled with health, love, peace, and happiness!

Just waking up from a night with delightful noisy neighbors celebrating the New Year well into the morning hours. Just had a cup of Cafe de Olla and looking forward to eating some yummy Pozole my mother-in-law made; she still won't part with the recipe mind you ;)

I hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed day and enjoys a start to a wonderful 2013. A new beginning whether it is getting started with a lifestyle change (I refuse to say to say the D word), organizing your house, stop smoking, drinking, or whatever vice you have that has been getting you down. I wish everyone the best. Remember everyday is a blessing, Carpe Diem...seize the day!  




No comments:

Post a Comment